Starts with the letter 'Bir'
- Bird's Chess. Chess variant on 10 by 8 board from 19th century England. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and John Gollon. Inventor: Henry Bird.
- Bird's Chess. Large variant by the grandmaster. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henry Bird.
- Bird's Chess. Predecessor to Capablanca's Chess with Guard and Equerry. By Nick Wolff.
- Birds and Ninjas. Strategically rich chess-like game with powerful dual range orthogonal flying pieces, and short-range diagonal leapers. (10x10, Cells: 104) By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas. Immaculately balanced game features pieces with unique fly-over capture ability and short-range diagonal leapers. By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas . Featuring the Flying Bombers that fly over to capture, and the short-range Ninja Guards that capture two enemy pieces at once. By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas. Two simple checkmate problems for the game. By Charles Daniel.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Problem' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7