Starts with the letter 'B'
- Barbershop Quartet. Toroidal Variant with Dual Direction Bishops. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- By Rook Or by Crook. Chess in the round on a hexagonal board with 42 trapezoidal squares. (Cells: 42) By Jeff Rients.
- Byzanatine Chess. Circular 16x4 Shatranj variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzanatine Chess II. A different account of the old circular game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. Author: Robert Price.
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant. Author: Ernst Saperow.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess. Author: Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
Total items listed: 8