Starts with the letter 'B'
- BlindChess. A blindfold program (optional board), good for training (DOS freeware). By M Winther.
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Board and Table Games from Many Civilizations. Missing description Author: R. C. Bell.
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Bulgarian Chess. Web page in Bulgarian with an English version of the page. Slow.
- Burmese Chess. Sittuyin preset uses a mix of equivalent pieces from Alfaerie Set. By Charles Daniel.
- Byzanatine Chess. Circular 16x4 Shatranj variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzanatine Chess II. A different account of the old circular game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. Author: Robert Price.
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant. Author: Ernst Saperow.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess. Author: Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
Total items listed: 12