Starts with the letter 'B'
- Babylonian Chess. Captures are determined by rolling dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Muhammad Hidayat.
- Backgammon Chess. Play backgammon and chess game together. (8x8, Cells: 88) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Behemoth Chess. Chess with a randomly moving, uncapturable Behemoth piece that can capture multiple pieces in a turn. By Donald Seagraves.
- The Bermuda Chess Angle. Pieces can vanish in a central grid (The Bermuda Chess Angle) depending on dice-determined coordinates. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|5 'Uses dice' entries listed||1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5