Starts with the letter 'Ant'
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Anti-Gravity Chess . Pieces that move repel other pieces. By João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-King Chess . Each player has both a King and an Anti-King to protect; Anti-Kings are in check when not attacked. By Peter Aronson.
- Anti-Magnetic Chess . Pieces that move repel pieces like magnets. Author: João Pedro Neto.
- Anti-Relay Tutti-Frutti Chess . Anti-relay is when a piece loses a movement capability it normally does have due to its position relative to another piece. By Michael Nelson.
|5 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5