- Castle Siege Chess . Byzantine Chess merged with 6x6 chess board. By Richard VanDeventer.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball. By David Cannon.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Circular Chess . Chess on a round board with modern pieces. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
- Round Table Chess 84 . Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Windows Chess . Windows Chess is played on a board inspired by an arch window in my neighbourhood. By David Cannon.
Total items listed: 11