- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Dino-Czars . Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. By Clark Rodeffer.
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. By Peter Aronson.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hopgi . Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. By Peter Aronson.
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||6 'Small board' entries listed|
|6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||6 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6