- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
- Microshogi . Small shogi variant on a 4 by 5 board. Inventor: Oyama Yasuharu.
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board. Author: Marek14 .
- Whale Shogi. Small Shogi variant. Author: Douglas Silfen and Karl Scherer. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Total items listed: 8