- Chess on a Longer Board with a few Pieces Added . On a 10 row by 8 column board, with three new pieces. By David Howe.
- ERB Jetan . Implements different possible rules for Jetan. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Jetan . Martian Chess, coming from the book The Chessmen of Mars. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Jetan, ERB . Implements different possible rules for Jetan. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess . All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. By Peter Aronson.
- Penta War . Huge game with five clans. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Rococo . A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside). Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess . On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Tournoy . Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- War of the Worlds . Chess army from planet Earth against the Martian forces of Jetan. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Weave and Dungeon . Abstract game played on a board divided into Weave and Dungeon, with movement following different rules on each part. By Dan Troyka.
Total items listed: 17