- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Jumping Chess . Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. By Peter Aronson.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description By Doug Chatham.
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed|
|7 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7