- Gold General. Shogi piece that moves one square but not diagonally backwards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Jeweled General. Shogi King. Royal piece moving one in arbitrary direction. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Lance. Moves one or more squares straight forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Lion. Powerful piece from Shogi variant.
- Silver General. Shogi piece that moves one square diagonally, or forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
|7 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|7 'Oriental' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|7 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7