Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ackanomic Party Chess. Multiplayer chess inside a `Nomic' game. Author: Uri Bruck.
- Ackanomic PartyChess. Multiplayer chess inside a `Nomic' game. Author: Uri Bruck.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Nomic Chess. Combination of Peter Suber's Nomic with Ralph Betza's Chess For Any Number of Players. By David Howe.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Quapent. Missing description By Joe Watson.