Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Hexagonal',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- A9 HexaChess (Imperial Grand HexaChess). Large variant of Grand Hexachess. (Cells: 169) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Echexs. Hexagonal variant for three or six players. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess. designed to be a close (the closest?) hexagonal equivalent to orthodox chess. (Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Grand Hexachess. Large hexagonal chess variant. (Cells: 127) By Derick Peterson.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexa Decimal. Larger hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 90) By Joost aan de Brugh.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. (Cells: 127) By Michael A. Rouse.
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169) By Charles Gilman.
- Panoply. A large hexagonal game with unusual pieces. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Sinojewish Chess. Hexagonal approximate analogue to Wildeurasian Qi. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max Koval.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135) By Graeme C Neatham.