Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126) By Charles Gilman.
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Stock Goes East 25 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (5x9x5, Cells: 225) By Charles Gilman.
- Stock Goes East 49 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (7x9x7, Cells: 441) By Charles Gilman.
- Switchback Xiang Qi. Folding the Xiang Qi board into 3d has surprisingly little effect. (3x10x3, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Triaxial Qi. A 3d variant based on Xiang Qi but with triaxial steppers. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x10x9, Cells: 810) By Daniil Frolov.
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new. By Charles Gilman.