- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 3: Assimilation. The third in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 350) By Charles Gilman.
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370) By Charles Gilman.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126) By Daniil Frolov.
- Crosstunnel. A cross between Tunnelchess and Fivequarters. (8x8x4, Cells: 196) By Charles Gilman.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Empty Cube Chess. A variant using the faces of an 8x8x8 board with no triaxial moves. (8x8x8, Cells: 296) By Charles Gilman.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
- Megastar of David. Enlarged version of Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. (x2, Cells: 182) By Charles Gilman.
- OctHex 146. Arranging the geometry of Tetrahedral Chess into an octahedron. (Cells: 146) By Charles Gilman.
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126) By Charles Gilman.
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140) By Charles Gilman.
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Tri-Cubic Chess. Experimental chess variant on shape of three cubes. (x3, Cells: 72) By Robert J. Bell.
Total items listed: 20