- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Glenn Overby II.
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- MiTaWi. A variant combining elements on Mitregi, Taijitu Qi, and Wildeurasian Qi. (14x12, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitregi with compounds of duals. An extra border around the Gnuqi and Wildebishogi array houses forward-only counterparts. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98) By Charles Gilman.
- Saint Pancras Shogi. double-set Sainted Shogi variant with half the pieces starting promoted. (11x12, Cells: 132) By Charles Gilman.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Shoxiang 108. A combination of Shogi and Xiang Qi on a number of ranks divisible by both 2 and 3. (9x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new. By Charles Gilman.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 14