- Assassin Kriegspiel. Kriegspiel variant with unknown setups and special roles for knights and queen. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alex . Inventor: Panos Louridas.
- Hidden Random Chess. This is a two-player game that incorporates the element of chance in chess. By Prussia General.
- Secret Stallmate. Both players win if stalemated, but information is secret and setup is random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Strate-Go Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Welbeck Kriegspiel. Players choose their own setups, unknown to opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
|6 'Game' entries listed||6 'Hidden information' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6