- Against the Odds. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Asymmetric Chess. Chess with alternative units but classical types and mechanics. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dmitry Eskin.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Steven Streetman.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Foreign Policy Chess. Chess variant on 8 by 8 board with armies of unequal strength. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Kamafa Delgato.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Vimes Chess. Variant inspired by a footnote in a Discworld novel. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 12