- Border Wars. Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II. Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Chestria. Each player has 11 randomly selected pieces in this game of placement and flipping. (5x5x3, Cells: 43) By Jared B. McComb.
- Dino-Czars. Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. (Cells: 42) By Clark Rodeffer.
- Fanorona Chess. Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Peter Aronson.
- Fusion Diamond 41. A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. (Cells: 41) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hopgi. Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Peter Aronson.
- Motorotor. Variant where two platforms slowly orbit a central board. (11x11, Cells: 43) By Gavin King.
Game and 2d and Small | Game and 2d and Shape | Game and 2d and Other | Game and 2d and Other | Game and Small and Shape | Game and Small and Other | Game and Small and Other | Game and Shape and Other | Game and Shape and Other | Game and Other and Other
|9 'Game' entries listed||9 'Small board' entries listed|
|9 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||9 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9