- Capture the Flag Chess. A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Thomas Cameron.
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48) By Francois Tremblay.
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Pachessi. Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. (7x7, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Toto40. Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. (Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
Total items listed: 7