Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Singleplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Andy Lewicki.
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Patrol chess. In order to capture or give check, a piece [including kings] must be `observed' by another piece of the same player. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
- Safe Passage. Move pieces to opposite side without putting pieces in danger of capture. By Karen Robinson.
- Using chess sets to play mini-sukoku (6x6). Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karen Robinson.