- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64) By Anatoly Khalfine and Ernst Saperow.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.
Total items listed: 10