- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98) By Charles Gilman.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92) By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 12