- Chess-Battle. War variant from the Soviet-Union, 1933. (12x12, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
- MANEVAR a.k.a. Maneuver. Game with infantry, cavalry, and archers and multiple moves per turn. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Bishop Drax.
- Novo Chess. War game chess variant from the Netherlands, 1937. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: L. J. Weijden.
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. (17x11, Cells: 187) By Andy Thomas.
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Seachess. Chess with a marine war theme. (Cells: 128)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Alberto Giusti. Inventor: Alessio Cavatore.
- Unconventional Warfare Chess. Variant based on modern warfare. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
|15 'Game' entries listed||15 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||15 'War game' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||3 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 15