- Chariot. Moves across unobstructed orthogonal line. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Chess History and Reminiscences. Project Gutenberg eBook version of this public domain book (large!). Author: H. E. Bird.
- A History of Chess. In depth reference book on the history of chess. Author: H.J.R. Murray.
- Horse. See Knight. Makes a (1,2)-jump. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Jeweled General. Shogi King. Royal piece moving one in arbitrary direction. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Pawn. Moves straight forward, takes diagonally forwards, and can promote. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- shat2diag2. A tool to make uncheckered chess and fairy / variant chess diagrams. By Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 10