- The Demon Game. 10 x 10 game with extra Capablanca pieces. Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Falcon Random Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Four-Fold Chess. Missing description (16x16, Cells: 256) By Larry L. Smith.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Golden Age Chess on a Really Big Board. Variant on 16 by 16 board with several different pieces. Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- I-Chess. Large board variant that adds two more piece types: the wolf and the eagle. By Aurelian Florea.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Kings. Kings on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Kings. A modest variant with more than one king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Skandaran Chess. Download Skandaran Chess at Zillions Website. By Francisco Marzoa.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
Total items listed: 19