- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Multi-Dimensional Multi-Player (MDMP) Chess. 2-8 player Chess, traditional and alternate armies, optional laser. By Donald Cimics.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Recognized Chess Variants. Index page listing the variants we feel are most significant. (Recognized!)
Total items listed: 6