- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Assideum. Game on 8 by 8 board with differenly moving pieces. Author: Doug Garand.
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Barry Yoner.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have! Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
|6 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6