- AlterWay. Shareware program. Find a sequence of moves taking all black pieces. By Aleksey Bartashnikov.
- Andernach Chess. Pieces change side when taking. Author: Stefanos Pantazis.
- Circe Chess problem 1. Series selfmate circe chess problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: George P. Spicas.
- Circe Chess problem 2. Helpstalemate circe chess problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Michel Caillaud.
- Fellowship of the Ring Puzzles. Several problems based on the Fellowship of the Ring variant. By Robert Price.
- Hara-Kiri Chess. Capturing pieces also are removed. Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Mutation Chess. Pieces that capture become the type of piece they captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: John E. Bosley.
- Patrol chess. More problems from CCM. Author: Juraj Lörinc.
- Patrol chess. In order to capture or give check, a piece [including kings] must be `observed' by another piece of the same player. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
- Patrol Chess. A unit may not capture or give check unless it is supported. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
|2 'Game' entries listed||6 'Problem' entries listed|
|1 'Program' entry listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|10 'Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem' entries listed|
Total items listed: 10