- Babylonian Chess. Captures are determined by rolling dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Muhammad Hidayat.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Dice Mate Chess. No capture; checkmate only happens if roll of the dice is favorable. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.
- Highlander Chess. Instead of taking, pieces can be challenged with dice; winning piece absorbs powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter E. Leyva and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Variants with Queens. Some variants, mostly dealing with queens, and mostly modest. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|6 'Uses dice' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6