- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. (Cells: 279) By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Geodesic Chess. Variation of hexagonal chess on a geodesic sphere with a few new pieces added. By Jack V. Cheiky.
- Ludus Chessunculus. Game played on Hexagonal board with non-standard pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Cleaveland.
- Regenbogen. Unusual spectrum-based game with Wizards, Clerics and Spirits. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.
Total items listed: 6