- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description By Emmanuel Baud.
- Chinese Chess variant for 7 players. Missing description (19x19, Cells: 361) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various. Inventor: Jìndé Zhèng.
- Game of three kingdoms, Photos. Photo's of a three-player Xiangqi variant.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91) By Fergus Duniho.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Jared B. McComb. Inventor: Ota Mitsuyasu.
Total items listed: 16