- Ackanomic Party Chess. Multiplayer chess inside a `Nomic' game. Author: Uri Bruck.
- Ackanomic PartyChess. Multiplayer chess inside a `Nomic' game. Author: Uri Bruck.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Nomic Chess. Combination of Peter Suber's Nomic with Ralph Betza's Chess For Any Number of Players. By David Howe.
Total items listed: 7