- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete). Author: George Hope Verney.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Cincinnati Four-Way Chess. Four player chess variant from Cincinnati. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Albert Buttner.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 19