- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online. By János M. Uray.
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Hexachess. Hexagonal Chess with lots of Pawns on a peanut-shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
Total items listed: 12