- Edmarks' Strategy Challenges II Program. On their Website, you can download a demo that allows you to play the Jungle game against a human opponent on a PC.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
- Military Chess. 19th century commercial chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Joseph Cossman.
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Alberto Giusti. Inventor: Alessio Cavatore.
- War Chest . Customizable fantasy board game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- World War Chess . Commercial variant with pieces more suited to a war game.
Total items listed: 10