- Beyond Chess (tm). Commercial variant with dynamic board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: David Howe. Inventor: David Crockett.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board. By James Killian Spratt.
- CHESSAGON. CHESSAGON® is like traditional Chess, but with Triangles, with one new additional piece named the Duke. By Kerry Langford.
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Peter A. Victor.
- Cross Chess . Game played on a cross-shaped board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller.
- Cross Chess. Game played on a cross-shaped board. (Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller and N. Maddox.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Diamond Chess II. Game on diamond-shaped board with 98 triangular cells. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bart D. Follis and James G. Chapman.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Duchess . For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board. and John Kramer.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Richard Hazlewood.
- Infinite Chess . Link to publishers website.
- Infinite Chess Photographs. Photos of an Infinite Chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Information on: Master Chess Triple Game. Two players play on three boards connected by corridors. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Rein Keulen.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Albert Buttner.
- Macrochess . Board is formed by having a 4 by 4 grid at each side of a cube. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
Total items listed: 25