- Emperor and the Mongols. The Xiangqi equivalent of Maharajah and the Sepoys. (10x9, Cells: 90) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Flight and Ferry. The gold dragon of Wessex fights the red one of Wales across the Bristol Channel. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77) By Travis Z.
- XiangQi with Different Armies. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
Total items listed: 7