- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126) By Charles Gilman.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Spire orth triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (7x14, Cells: 98) By Daniil Frolov.
- Tardis Taijitu. Xiang Qi board but with movable, bigger-inside-than-outside Fortresses. (9x10x3, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 10