- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171) By Charles Gilman.
- Flyover Xiang Qi. A 4-player Shogi with each player facing all 3 others. (18x20, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- The Game of the Three Kingdoms. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
- The Game of Three Friends. A variant on Chinese Chess for three players. (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various. Inventor: Jìndé Zhèng.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Pass variants. 4-player Xiang, Anglis, &c. Qi on a 10x10 board with intersecting Rivers. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- San-kwo-k'i. inese Chess for three players (Game of the Three Kingdoms). (Cells: 135) Author: David Howe and Various.
Total items listed: 15