Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `YearInvented` = '2022' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess Remix. Create your chess variant. () By Alexandr Oleshko.
- Continental Chess. Continental Chess is Chess Variations with many types of pieces such as stepper, leaper, hopper and rider. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Siwakorn Songrag.
- Mansindam. A variant that combines 'drop' rule and strong pieces, and there is no draw. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Shogi with Impassable Kings. A modest fix to Shogi that makes impasses impossible. By Fergus Duniho.
- Void Shogi. Modest Shogi variant with more diverse promotions for the minor pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Andrew L Smith.