- Carrousel Chess. Game with 32 pieces. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Circular Capa Chess. Play circular chess with added archbishops and chancellors on a 5x16 round board. By Kevin Pacey.
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Daniil Frolov.
- Sesqui-dimensional Chess. 1d circular variant where pieces move clockwise, counterclockwise, and *across the center* of the circle. By Jeff Cornell.
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess. By Aric .
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'One dimensional' entry listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|7 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7