- Cashew Shogi. Many pieces must promote on capture, and some can multi-capture. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- iChess . Missing description By Pangus Ho.
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Pangus Ho.
- Macadamia Shogi. Pieces promote on capture to multi-capturing monsters. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket. By wdtr2.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces. By wdtr2.
Total items listed: 14