- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
- Citadelir chess. Grand chess + Tamerlane chess + Omega Chess. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Froghouse. Like Bughouse except each team has a Black, White, and Green. Green goes "in between", namely after white but before black. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jordan Lampe.
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces. By Kamafa Delgato.
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Sengoku Shogi. The first ever Massively Multiplayer Chess Variant.* *I think. (9x9, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess. By Aric .
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- Tao's Chess. Chess variant where as you move across a line, the pieces reverse roles. By Travis Geyer.
Total items listed: 12