- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. (5x5x19, Cells: 361) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. By Kevin Pacey.
- Gyokugi. Extends chevron ranks to analogues of Shogi generals, named after individual jewels. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hexagonal Arimaa. Hexagonal Arimaa - Based on McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. By Tim O'Lena.
- Hexagonal Raumschach. 3D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Raumschach. By Kevin Pacey.
- Hexagonal Raumschach. Three dimensional analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess, based on Raumschach. (7x7x5, Cells: 185) By Kevin Pacey.
- Hexcetran Chess. Play Hexcetran Chess at Game Courier. By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexcetran Chess. Hexagonal variant starting from random setups. (Cells: 91) By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexiang Qi. Hexagonal Variant of Xiang Qi. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Robert Hancock.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
Total items listed: 16