- Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons. By paculino.
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers. By Ken Franklin.
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Pangus Ho.
- iChess . Missing description By Pangus Ho.
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi. By Milan Zeiske.
Total items listed: 9