- Cashew Shogi. Many pieces must promote on capture, and some can multi-capture. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Pangus Ho.
- iChess . Missing description By Pangus Ho.
- Macadamia Shogi. Pieces promote on capture to multi-capturing monsters. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Shogi WDA: Alquerque army. Experimental army, supposed to be played against standart Shogi army. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 10