- Gyokugi. Extends chevron ranks to analogues of Shogi generals, named after individual jewels. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hexcetran Chess. Play Hexcetran Chess at Game Courier. By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexcetran Chess. Hexagonal variant starting from random setups. (Cells: 91) By Carlos Cetina.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x7x7, Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 7