- Bandit Chess. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 63) By Patrik Hedman.
- Burden of the royality. Inspired by Evolution Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Catalonia. Cooperative variant where the players are trying to form chains while the board is getting bombarded. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Checkers with Bosses. Checkers variant with different types of pieces. Game's main feature are Bosses. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Chess Variant Score Notation Book. Chess score notation book for 100 square chess variants. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Chess Wars 2.2- The Raid. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Clear of knights chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Consider the Bishop.... A Game of Curiosity and Etiquette. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Crooked Chess. Chess variant with pieces inspired by the Sissa piece. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Famicom PPU Chess. Game inspired by limitation of Famicom PPU. (10x10, Cells: 80) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Good vs. Evil Chess. The epic struggle between good and evil, on a chessboard. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Granlem Shatranj. This is a mash-up of Grand Shatranj & Lemurian Shatranj with a 3 moves/player turn option. By Joe Joyce.
- It's not a job for King. Two relatively modest games, playing with power and royality. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Joust Chess. Rotating pieces, long range movement, adjacent capture, both in one turn using different directions. By Jeff Cornell.
- Lifeform Chess. Instead of individual units, pieces are parts of the body of a giant animal. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Medieval Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Meirav. Pieces are buried before they are captured, buried pieces may capture other buried pieces. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By כהן דותן.
- Multiple Formations. A proposal to add a set of formations to Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- musketeer chess. adding 2 newly designed extra pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Zied Haddad.
- Mutatis Mutandis. Astonishing variant featuring 22 different changelings at random setups. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Carlos Cetina.
- Pawns in Hats. Pawns put on hats to gain powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Peg Chess. A terrain-based chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Qhesz. Aesthetically similar to Omega Chess but dynamically very different, with an evolved "Wxyzaerd" piece. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Seventeen Pawns. You can replace opponent's queen by nine pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shock Troops. System of chess with standard board and pieces, but with new leaping pieces entering during play. By Charles Daniel.
- Shock Troops. The usual chess until the War Knight, Elephant Knight and Ninja Pawns enter the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Daniel.
- Shock Troops . Make a regular move or drop one of two pieces into a vacant space in the back rank. By Charles Daniel.
- Spherical Guard Chess . Play with either the single-board or dual-board sphere projection . By Graeme C Neatham.
- Spherical Guard Chess. Hiashatar (Mongol Grand Chess) on a spherical board. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Stylish victory or stylish fail. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Suction Chess. Pieces swap places instead of being removed from the board, resulting in very different strategy. By Nathaniel Virgo.
- Super-Chess. www.oteroideas.com. By Superuser .
- Superhero Chess. Major pieces are superheroes, pawns their (interchangeable) sidekicks. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Switch-Side Chain-Chess. Optionally swap sides with your opponent upon completing a "chain". (8x8, Cells: 64) By Azlan Iqbal.
- Symmetric Monster Chess. Some pieces are single and some are double. (8x8, Cells: 72) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Symmetric Snark Hunting. Snark hunting game with symmetric positions. (6x11, Cells: 59) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Symmetric Unirexal Chess. Each player has a half of a king. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Turnover. Three ring sizes fit into each other, combining and splitting into different pieces, sometimes taking over your opponent's. By Lúcio José Patrocínio Filho.
- Vavulin Creative Chess. Before the start of the game, every player, creates up with one rule for both players, which operates the whole game. By Dmitrii Vavulin.
Total items listed: 43