- Ajax Xiangqi. The Ajax 'effect' meets Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Cashew Shogi. Many pieces must promote on capture, and some can multi-capture. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Chinese court. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Droppable Xiangqi. Another variant of Xiangqi with droppable pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Flexible Chinese Chess (F-Xiangqi). Xiangqi variant where the horses are initially external (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gi-Qi-Game. Another one crossover of European, Chinese and Japanese chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Pangus Ho.
- iChess . Missing description By Pangus Ho.
- Korean Carrera. Missing description (15x10, Cells: 150) By Daniil Frolov.
- Korean Random Chess. A Korean Chess variation with a random setup and a few new rules. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Jose Carrillo.
- Macadamia Shogi. Pieces promote on capture to multi-capturing monsters. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Modern drunk elephant shogi. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Padwar qi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Pocket Shogi Copper. A Variant of Shogi with Copper General and Pocket. By wdtr2.
- Pocket Shogi Plus. Shogi Like game with a pocket to store and move pieces. By wdtr2.
- Shogi WDA: Alquerque army. Experimental army, supposed to be played against standart Shogi army. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Spire orth triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (7x14, Cells: 98) By Daniil Frolov.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 30